In the web pages of ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A. (hereinafter, “ABANCA”), and in its subdomains (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Web Site"), we use our own cookies and those from collaborating companies to improve your user experience and show advertising tailored to your browsing habits This policy may be updated, so we invite you to review it on a regular basis.
Important note: The cookies that we classified as our own are essential to be able to browse normally through the Web Site.
What are cookies?
With the aim to offer you services and functionalities of the Web Site, ABANCA uses different types of cookies, own and third-parties’, as stated in the setting and management console of cookies on the Web Site.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your device when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to, among other things, its functioning and verification of essential aspects, such as the identity of the user in case of individualized requests.
Cookies may affect your privacy, for this reason, we want to offer you the necessary information on the typology of cookies that we use, so you have full control of decision-making in relation to the use of them and to the protection of your privacy.
What cookies do we use?
This Web Site offers its users a setting console of cookies through which you can manage your preferences in relation to the installation or not of cookies on your computer and/or terminal, as well as obtain detailed information on the types of cookies used on this Web Site and the characteristics of each of the cookies used.
The setting console of cookies is shown to users in their first visit to the Web Site and, in addition, it is possible to access it from here.
The information collected through cookies on a web page can be used both by the owner of the web page, such as by a third party that provides a service to the owner.
In this sense, the information from cookies used on the Web Site is processed by ABANCA, as the owner of the web page, as well as by third parties that provide services to you. These third parties are:
- Google Analytics
In your browser you can see cookies of this service. You can find more information about Google cookies, as well as on the complement of disabling cookies for browsers created by Google Analytics.
- Links to social networks
How to view cookies?
All browsers offer you the possibility to search and view the cookies that a certain website installs, to obtain information concerning their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as shown in the next section.
The following are a series of informational links on this issue of the most used Internet browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
How to delete cookies?
To restrict or block cookies, you will need to modify your browser settings that you use in your hardware and/or terminal, either computer, smartphone or tablet.
In general, browsers offer the following setting options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- That the browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, does not install any cookies from any web page on your computer and/or terminal.
- That the browser notifies you before the installation of the cookie occurs so that you decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
- That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you browse.
The option of browsing in private mode through which cookies are installed in the terminal, but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website. In the following links you can obtain information about browsing in private mode in the most used Internet browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-navega-en-la-web-sin-guardar-in?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=Private+Browsing&utm_source=inproduct
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4026200/microsoft-edge-browse-inprivate
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac
- Modify its settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, which are the cookies used by the Web Site, know the ABANCA cookies policy, and modify your browsing settings to adapt it to your preferences.