This website abancacorporacionbancaria.com (hereinafter, the website), owned by ABANCA Corporación Bancaria, S.A. (hereinafter, ABANCA), we use own cookies and cookies of collaborating companies to enhance your user experience and display advertising tailored to your browsing habits.
The cookies we classify as own are indispensable in order to be able to normally browse the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that the web server sends to the device you are connecting to the web with that allow us to know, for statistical purposes, your preferences and how you use the website in order to provide a better service. Cookies associate to your browser only and do not provide personal data.Cookies not only do not damage your device but are extremely useful as they help us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
On the basis of the entity managing the domain
- Own cookies
- Third party cookies
On the basis of time of dwell time
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
On the basis of their purpose
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analytical cookies
What types of cookies are used in this website?
Next we tell you what cookies are used in this website and explain their type and function:
- Session cookies: they collect the necessary information for the operation of the website. For instance, cookies allow you to access safe areas, but they are not used for identification purposes.
- Technical cookies and functional cookies make possible that you can browse the website, by using the different options or services. For instance, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, applying for registration or participating in a campaign or filling in a form using security elements during browsing, uploading contents for the dissemination of video or sound files or share contents in the social networks.
- Analytical cookies: allow us to follow up and analyse your behaviour in this website. The data collected will be used to measure the website activity and in order to make browsing profiles that will be used to make improvements on the basis of the analysis of the data on how the service is used.
You will be able to see cookies from this service in your browser. For further information on Google’s cookies, and on the Analytics opt-out Browser Add-on developed by Google Analytics.
More information about these cookies used by Google could be found at Google. Also, more information about a plugin to deactivate cookies at browser leverl, developed by Google Analytics could be found at its own page.
Other cookies used
- Number of visitors to the home page
- Language used when browsing the website
- To identify visitor
- To indicate whether cookies are accepted
Consenting to ABANCA’s cookies policy
We display information on our cookies policy every time you log in to this website. Once you are aware of this information, you may do the following:
- Accept and close the notice and keep browsing. You will accept the cookies' policy.
Continue to browse the website. You will keep seeing the cookies notice, in a visible and accesible way, to allow you to accept and close that notice at any time. That notice will be displayed as long as you do not accept the notice.
- Modify the settings. You will be given further information on what cookies are, the details of ABANCA’s cookies policies and how to modify the settings of your browser. But this will not prevent the cookies notice from being shown as you browse the website.
If you have further questions about the policy of cookies governing this website, or if you want to revoke any previous consent you can contact ABANCA on this email address, [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org], stating in the subject line "Política de cookies".